April 29, 2011

Restart

I started this blog about two years ago with big intentions of blogging regularly and informing the world of my discoveries of human nature and beyond as I continue my journey through life, but....to no avail. I fell off the wagon (as I do often). So I have decided to start again. I am using this blog to organize my thoughts and ideas as I find them. I am saying these things not to be hypocritical in what I say...but to help me realize what I am actually thinking and to help me to live by what I have found. I want this to help me actually realize what I believe instead of just believing it in my subconscious. You know how a testimony grows when you share it? Well, I want this blog to be sort of like that. To help my personal testimony of all important things grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment