January 3, 2013

2012

I can't believe I'm already doing a "wrap up" post about 2012! I feel like it just started. Oh well. Here is everything that happened to me during the past year.

1) I started and completed my first YEAR in college
2) I learned how much I truly love my family and  how deeply I miss them when we aren't together
3) I went to a Nickelback concert in SLC
4) I went to a Boys Like Girls, Parachute, and All-American Rejects concert in Blackfoot Idaho
5) I worked the most horrid job ever invented: A call center
6) I got fat
7) I changed my major
8) I decided to make my dream to go to Europe actually happen
9) I decided to take a religious stand
10) I learned how to be independent
11) I learned that I need to think about who I am dating because it actually matters
12) I learned that every time that my parents have said "you're going to look back and say to yourself 'ya know? Mom and dad were right!' " well....they were right. *Don't tell them I said that*
13) I have gained maturity
14) I learned how to laugh at my mistakes
15) I learned to push through the pain
16) I have learned that there must be opposition in all things
17) I have learned that I don't like nasty politics
18) I experienced my first real honest-to-goodness heart break
19) I have learned how to forgive and let go
20) I decided to let the past stay in the past
21) I have learned to ignore what other people say, think, and do. It's not my problem. Let them be

There is probably more. I am just not that focused right not. Over all I have had an amazing year and I don't think I even recognize the person that I was this time last year. Here is to 2012, the start of 2013, new beginnings, and growing for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment