July 3, 2012

Diagnosis

I guess I got a few answers to my health issues. I haven't been feeling that great all semester (head colds, flu symptoms, fatigue, and an over all "blaaa" feeling), but the last two or three weeks have been especially bad. I have had to stay home from classes several times because I just couldn't force myself to do anything more that get ready for the day. I haven't been sleeping well at ALL and that is as well is taking a HUGE toll on me in almost every area of my life. So I finally caved in, decided to not be stubborn, and went to the doctor. Diagnosis? I am officially an insomniac. Awesome. I also have bronchitis (only two symptoms away from phenomia (if my fever was higher and I had chills then it would be phenomia)), a sinus infection and something potentially wrong with my thyriod. We will find out for sure as soon as they get my blood test results back from the lab. Fabulous. Just what I need. Hopefully I can get better SOON! I have classes to attend, homework to do, finals in two weeks I have to study for, I have to work, and it is just NO fun being sick. I miss my dad at times like this. He gives the best blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment