December 15, 2012

Fall Semester 2012

I don't have as many pictures of this semester because I didn't do AS much. But I still had a blast! Here is a little view of my second semester and the completion of my first year of college!

 
 
We "watched" conference together!
 
 
This was a bush on the first day of October. Ridiculous.
 
 
I got to sit in a plane that flew in World War II and is now in the Smithsonian Museum! It was pretty solid. (:
 
 
Yes. 3 inches of snow, on green leaves. Awesome.
 
 
Sorry it is sideways. I am struggle-busing it today. But this was probably the highlight of my semester. Nay. My year! We drove to Blackfoot (in a blizzard) and waited in line for about an hour (in a blizzard). Then we rocked to three of the most amazing performances ever!! I was able to sing along to every song, scream until my voice was gone, dance until I was dizzy, and laugh until I cried on the way home. It doesn't say so on the ticket but Parachute also played at this concert. Parachute, All-American Rejects, and Boys Like Girls?! I would definitely go again. No hesitation.
 
 
We made Ugly Christmas sweaters for a party.. Man, they were ugly!
 
 
Countless Diet Coke runs with Brooke and Victoria. I'm going to miss these girls dearly!!
 
 
Several Batman marathons.
 
 
That was basically all of the semesters pictures. Sad. But true. I am going to miss my roommates, but great things await us all. Peace out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment