December 13, 2012

One Down

As of today I have officially completed my first year of college. It has been an amazing and growing experience for me. I have learned independence, responsibility, money management, the value of possessions, and I am a very restless individual. I am almost positive that I am not going to be returning to school in the Spring, but instead traveling to Europe. It is something that I have always wanted to do and now is the best time for me to do something like this. I am not in a serious relationship, I have no children and I am not committed to anything at this point in my life. School is great, but I need a break. I need a cultural change. I need a location change. I feel extremely restless and like I am missing something in my life. I feel like that thing is travel. I need more experiences. I really need to see more of the world. I need to spread my wings. I still intend on getting my bachelors degree, but I am not positive as to when I will get it. No plans are completely set in stone, but my heart is aching for Europe and totally rejecting and dreading the idea of another semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment