June 25, 2012

20 before 20

I turn 20 in one year, 187 days, 23 hours, 39 minutes and 6 seconds as of right now. I have set a list of 20 things I want to do before my 20th birthday. I think it will be fun, challenging, and something to work for. I was inspired to do this by my awesome roommate who just did this for her 20th birthday. She is a great inspiration to me in many ways--but that is another story. I decided to post the list on here so that I will hopefully be more commited to it. There goals are in no specific order and I hope to complete all of these!! Totally doable!

1. Do a triathalon
2.Go skydiving
3. Conquer my fear of spiders, the dark, and sharks
4. Pull a 4.0 at LEAST one semester 
5. Swim in the ocean (deep enought that I can't touch)
6. Create a delicioius new recipe
7. Sew a quilt
8. Go to Germany
9. Master guitar
10. Write a song and preform it for at least 50 people
11. Learn 5 tricks on my skateboard
12. Catch a wild animal with my bare hands
13. Read the Book of Mormon in German
14. Read my quad from cover to cover
15. Finish my book and submit it for editing and publishing
16. Read every published piece that Shakespeare ever wrote
17. See a broadway in New York City
18. Buy my own car
19. Take a leap of faith
20. Become somebody better than who I am today

When I turn 20 I will do a review of these goals and let you all know how well I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment