June 25, 2012

Here I am again, restating that I will get back into blogging. But this time I really will. I need to practive my writing skills, and I will stick with it for real this time. A LOT has changed from my last post to this. I am now attending college and a totally and completely new person.  I have struggled in areas I thought that I would be strong in all of my life. I have come to realize what a horrible person that I used to be--when I thought I was fine before. I have experienced heartache on a level I didn't know was possible. I have been stretched beyond what I thought I could stand. I have fallen down and scrambled to put myself back together. I have gone from thinking that I know eveything to knowing that I know nothing at all. And yet, through all of this, I am happier than I have ever been. Yes, I have my off days but the good out number the bad! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment