June 29, 2012

Where Are You?

I feel like I am ready to settle down with someone. Yes, I know how old (young) I am but I feel ready. The only problem is that I have become extremely picky about who I want to be with. I have had to many bad experiences to have low standards any longer. But the problem is that I have only met a few men who meet my expectations, and they of course are unavailable. To prove to my readers (if any) what a quest I have ahead of me I will tell you the things I despise in men and things that I am looking for.

Turn-Offs
Appearance: SIKNny jeans, fake glasses, pericings, tatoos, shaggy hair, nasty facial hair (I'll admit some people can pull it off), the whole "hipster" look, flat brimmed hats, decorated jeans, someone who wears sunglasses inside, lots or gaude rings and braceltes, and many more things.
Character: Putting ohters down, cocky, plays video games, putting themselves down, pretending to be somebody that they aren't, being two-faced, a lack of education (or dedicaton to gain one), overly (and stupidly) opinionated, lazy, a lack of "drive", obessive over stupid things like football, vulgar language, perverted thoughts, unforgiving, and much much more.  

Things I Like
Appearance: Tall, blue eyes, deep voice, cowboy boots, aviators, plaid shorts, workboots, Carhart jackets, a smile (with good teeth and eyes involved), nice hands (big, strong, and calloused), and many more things.
Character: Confident (not cocky, just sure of themselves), hard working, playful--yet knows when to be serious, friendly to everyone (not just me), a true friend (one who would drop everything just to help me), is constant in who he is and doesn't change dependant on who he is with, fogriving, educated (on dedicated to gaining an education), musically inclined, strong (physically, emotionally, and mentally), stands up for truth, protective, has an ability to put people at ease, can fix things, and so much more.

My list of things that I am looking for goes on much longer that I have it here. What has happened to all the real men? What happened to men like my daddy? Oh, where are you Mr. Right? I am trying to do everything that I can to prepare for the day when I meet you, and I desperately hope that you are doing the same. I hope I can find you someday and that that day won't be to far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment